Flight Training Adelaide is a Registered Training Organisation – RTO No 40173. FTA is also approved to offer the same courses to overseas students studying on a student visa – CRICOS code 02649J.
At FTA we deliver training in accordance with AVI08 Aviation Training Package. We are currently approved to deliver training and assessment in the following courses:
- AVI50215 Diploma in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Aeroplane)
- AVI50219 Diploma in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Aeroplane)
- AVI50319 Diploma in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Helicopter)
- AVI50519 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- AVI50419 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor)
- AVI60219 Advanced Diploma of Aviation (Pilot in Command)
- As a registered training provider with the Australian Skills Quality Authority, FTA demonstrates full compliance to:
- Standards for Registered Training Organisation 2015, as per National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011
- National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 20
- VET Student Loans Act 2016 that governs VET and VSL in Australia
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) regulations, as well as other aviation regulators such as HKCAD.