FTA is pleased to announce the launch of two new Skills for All and VET FEE-HELP funded diploma in Aviation courses at a reduced price. This is an once only offer creating an opportunity for students to benefit from significant savings on course fees.
The reduction in price is driven by the following factors:
- The single engine training phase is delivered at FTA’s subsidiary school the Adelaide Flight Training Centre (AFTC)
- The flying component is delivered at AFTC, by Grade 2 and 3 instructors.
- All ground theory training (except the IREX theory component) is delivered at the AFTC.
- There is a sizeable reduction of “face to face” ground theory training hours. Note this will require the student to do a significant amount of self-study utilising our computer based training (CBT) program.
As a result of the points highlighted above, the course price is reduced by $9,698.69 from the courses delivered at FTA.
On completion of the course, students will achieve a Diploma in Aviation. Both Skills for All and VET FEE-HELP funding are available towards the qualification.
em>Skills for All funded students are exempt from the 20% interest charge attached to the VET FEE-HELP loan, representing a saving of around $13,700.
Course start dates:
- Course for non-PPL holders starts on 29/9/14
- Course for PPL holders starts on 5/1/15
If you are interested in joining this course, please contact Jean Mills on (0)882094309