FTA is pleased to announce a new career path for CASA CPL holders. If you are interested in an aviation career as a flight Instructor, we are looking for well trained, motivated individuals to do our in house flight Instructor course, with a very high likelihood of employment upon successful completion.
Details of course AVI50516 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor) are:
Course cost: S30,697
Duration: 9 weeks
- 55 hours dual on DA40 aircraft
- 1 hour dual on CAP 10 aerobatic aircraft
- 1 hour dual on DA42 simulator.
- CASA CPL
- CASA CIR is desirable but not critical
- CASA Class 1 medical certificate
- Pass FTA’s flight assessment.
Advantages of this program:
- Eligible candidates can defer tuition fees via VET Student Loans
- If successful during the interview process an offer of employment as flight instructor at FTA on completion of the course and you are able to live and work in Australia.
- Career progression at FTA to Grade 2, Instrument Training Approval and Multi-Engine Training Approval.
- Opportunity to instruct first-rate students from Cathay Pacific, IndiGo, Cebu Pacific Air, Virgin Australia and QantasLink etc.
Upcoming course start dates:
2 October 2018 and 17 December 2018
What’s the next step?
For more information contact Karen on email@example.com or call 82094309