Flight Training Adelaide (FTA) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) NTIS No 40173. We are a quality training provider that is registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver vocational education and training (VET) services. We are recognised as a provider of quality-assured and nationally recognised training and qualifications. As an RTO, we can deliver nationally recognised courses and accredited Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) VET qualifications and also apply for Australian, state and territory funding to deliver VET.
At FTA, we deliver training in accordance with AVI08 Aviation Training Package. We are currently approved to deliver training and assessment in the following courses:
- AVI40108 Certificate IV in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Aeroplane )
- AVI40208 Certificate IV in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Helicopter)
- AVI50215 Diploma in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Aeroplane)
- AVI50315 Diploma in Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence Helicopter)
- AVI50415 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- AVI50516 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor)
- AVI60216 Advanced Diploma of Aviation (Pilot in Command)
As a registered provider with ASQA, we must meet the requirements and be compliant with all components of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework which includes, but not limited to, the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisation 2012. The VET Quality Framework aims to achieve greater consistency in registering and monitoring providers and enforcing the standards in the VET sector. The Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisation 2012 are the standards ASQA use to ensure nationally consistent, high-quality training and assessment across Australia’s VET system.